Tools to assist you in your transition
ST Biologicals has a line of biological and organic products each of which can play an important role in the transition to superior soil management. The products are available for immediate shipment.
A bactericide/fungicide (non-organic)
- Proprietary delivery system using low doses of copper.
- “Outside In protection”. Copper moves throughout the vascular tissue of the plant.
- Copper attaches to plant pathogens destroying the disease.
- Less copper applied than “fixed” copper products.
- Minimize environmental impact.
- Excellent tool for resistance management.
Copper based plant growth nutrient (non-organic)
- Proprietary delivery system that helps transport Cu throughout the vascular tissue of the plant.
- Chelated copper transport Cu across leaf cuticle layer.
- Cu is essential for many plants.
- Cu is a catalyst for photosynthesis and plant respiration.
- Cu affects flavor, storageability, and sugar content of fruit.
Certified Organic broad spectrum biological fungicide.
- Controls and suppresses soil borne and foliar plant pathogens.
- Aviv contains Bacillus subtilis IAB/BS03, a rhizosphere soil bacterium.
- Stimulates plants natural defenses and growth responses.
- Functions better when applied prior to disease infection.
- Multiple modes of action.
- Triggers SAR response in plants.
- Certified Organic innovative formulation that affords control of pathogens at low doses.
- Effective against fungal pathogens including powdery mildew, rust, and other foliar diseases.
- Also active against mites.
- Active ingredient disrupts cell membranes and inhibits growth and attachment of fungal spores.
Certified Organic Neem oil introduced to the U.S. by Terramera.
- Most advanced and innovative Neem Oil formulation proprietary to TerraNeem.
- Novel formulation uses molecular technology.
- Faster absorption and improved efficacy over other Neem formulations.
- Allows for greater application flexibility.
- Employ is formulated for fruits and vegetables while ProAct is formulated for grains and row crops.
- Signals a plant’s own defenses to control nematodes and diseases.
- Promotes plant health and plant growth.
- Treated plants develop a plant wide systemic response to protect the root system and foliar growth.
- Dry powdered seed treatment (non organic) that promotes the growth of vascular-arbuscular mycorrhizae (VAM) on plant roots.
- VAM fungi form a symbiotic relationship with the roots enhancing the uptake of nutrients and water and promoting the growth of the plants.
A non organic soil adjuvant that releases calcium from the soil matrix.
- Works with the soil microbes to free up soil calcium.
- Calcium improves soil structure through flocculation improving water holding capacity and flushing of salts.
- Ideal for use on high bicarbonate irrigation waters.
- Patented delivery system that uses Nano Shield Technology to shield nutrients from reactive molecules and impurities.
- Increases absorption of nutrients through the leaf and root system.
- Most efficient nutrient delivery system.
Products are available for immediate shipment.